Writing a Frameworks book at Randa

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:56:53 UTC 2014

I know I said

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Time is short, so this is the last time I'll write. Think about what
> you want in your Frameworks book and commit to making it happen.
>
> Valorie
>
> 1. https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/212

but I think we have enough people signed up to to make this happen!
Thanks to all of you who have stepped forward.

I've created a wiki page here:
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Documentation/KdeBooks#KDE_Books to begin
gathering ideas/recipes. As you have thoughts and ideas, whether or
not you'll be attending, write them up, please.

Of course we'd like to have possible 'problems which can be solved by
a framework or two' for each of the frameworks. We want ALL the ideas
now, and pick and choose only the best for our book.

Write out your idea even if it seems weak -- it might spark an idea
for someone else.

Valorie
--
http://community.kde.org/KDE_Documentation/KdeBooks#KDE_Books