Fwd: Re: [kde-doc-english] Coinstallability of docbooks from kf5 and kde4

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat May 3 14:08:39 UTC 2014

Am Dienstag, 29. April 2014, 21:15:31 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi,
>
> forwarding this to get a "more authoritative answer".
>
> Even with kf5 and kdelibs4 coinstability  we have already these clashes:
>
> kdelibs4support
> /docs/kcm_ssl/index.docbook

Using install subdir kcontrol5 instead of kcontrol (similar as with kioslave
docbooks) would solve this clash and avoid most of the clashes in kf5
workspace with kde4 docbooks

> /docs/kdebugdialog/index.docbook
This is solved now by renaming kdebugdialog to kdebugdialog5

> sonnet/
> docs/index.docbook

This clash is still not solved.

> If kf5 workspace as well should be coinstallable with kde4 we will have
> nearly 100 additional clashes with docbooks

A need an answer here, because docbook translation for kf5 workspace is still
not enabled due to this question.

Thanks.