Location of docbooks in frameworks repos

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Thu Mar 27 01:04:01 UTC 2014

On Wed, March 26, 2014 23:22:22 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Hi,

> I think we need a similar *consistent* scheme for docbook location in
> frameworks repos.

Agreed.

You've mentioned 3 different schemes (application, kioslave, kcm modules). Is
the full list of possible schemes to be used published somewhere (e.g.
community.kde.org) or is this unwritten convention at this point?

Also, is there any reason that an application self-contained within a git
repository couldn't simply use "doc/*.docbook" or would that add difficulty
compared to "doc/appfoo/*.docbook"?

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne