LXR

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Mon Mar 24 11:14:13 UTC 2014

On 23/03/14 19:51, David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 23 March 2014 17:33:46 Alex Merry wrote:

>>> It seems to be working really well.  The branch-group switching
>>> functionality is really useful.
>>
>> Oh, except that in the general search mode, switching branches clears
>> the file name and perl regex fields.
>
> In all search modes, actually.
> This is just HTML-1.0 link technology from 1990 :)
> The links load a new page, the fields get reloaded.

Nu-uh.  If I do an identifier search for KService in latest-qt4, the
kf5-qt5 link becomes
http://lxrnew.kde.org/ident?v=kf5-qt5&_i=KService&_remember=1 - encoding
the search field.  The same happens with the "containing" field in the
general search, but not the "files named" or "advanced" fields.

Alex