QML Bindings for KDE frameworks, take 2

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:51:57 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 18 March 2014, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 March 2014 19:37:59 Marco Martin wrote:
> > what we currently have is:
> > * dirmodel: is a binding to kdirmodel -> KIO? (i would probably not
> > release it yet but waiting to have folderview done so needed features
> > are more clear)
>
> Would make sense in a KIO import indeed.

About that one, it will probably be delayed (so would be for frameworks 5.1 or
later)
Since Eike did another one for folderview that has more features, we'll factor
it out and make a public plugin out of that binding, will take a bit more time
tough.
Since there aren't plasmoids in plasma next using that dirmodel at the moment,
i'll not release it at first.

--
Marco Martin