how to write kded module in framework 5

Shivam Makkar amourphious1992 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:55:09 UTC 2014

Hello fellow developers ! :)

I am noob in kde and hacking keyboard module these days !

I tried to instantiate object of class keyboardDaemon and I got this error
:

In file included from
/home/amourphious/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/kcm_keyboard.cpp:37:0:
/home/amourphious/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/keyboard_daemon.h:27:24:
fatal error: kdedmodule.h: No such file or directory
 #include <kdedmodule.h>

I using <KDEDModule> instead of <kdemodule.h> which resulted into :

In file included from
/home/amourphious/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/keyboard_daemon.h:23:0,
                 from
/home/amourphious/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/kcm_keyboard.cpp:37:
/home/amourphious/kf5/inst/include/KF5/KDE4Support/KDE/KDEDModule:1:24:
fatal error: kdedmodule.h: No such file or directory
 #include <kdedmodule.h>

in Kf5 install directory the kdedmodule.h and KDEDModule can be found at
 /home/amourphious/kf5/inst/include/KF5/KDBusAddons
but code is looking at
/home/amourphious/kf5/inst/include/KF5/KDE4Support/KDE/KDEDModule

*is there any different way to write kded module in framework 5 ?oris there
a way by which I can make the code look at right place to find kdedmodule
?or am I doing something wrong ?*

keyboard module is not functioning properly due to this.

Thanking you !

Regards
Shivam Makkar
amourphious.appspot.com