Plasma Next - Translations KCM - What Languages?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Mar 15 14:53:42 UTC 2014

El Divendres, 14 de març de 2014, a les 22:34:27, Chusslove Illich va
escriure:
> > [: John Layt :]
> > Or do we list all languages regardless of whether they are installed or
> > not (probably way too many)?
>
> I would rather go this way, have this finished once and for all. I would
> only try to clearly present it not as "you will get this language when you
> choose it" but as "this is the list of your preferred languages, you get
> first there is".

Is this really usable? I could choose three languages just to see i still get
my text in english and then say "this is crap, KDE is not translated to any
language" without realizing i actually have to install those languages
translations.

Cheers,
  Albert