KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w11

David Gil Oliva davidgiloliva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:19:06 UTC 2014

Hi!

> Hello everyone,
>
> This is the minutes of the Week 10 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held
> on
> #kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
>
> Were present: afiestas, agateau, alexmerry, dfaure, mgraesslin, notmart,
> sebas, teo, tosky and myself.
>
> Announcement:
>  * Beta 1 will be tagged on March 28 instead of April 1st as planned
> earlier;

Why is that? Are we in a hurry? Is the work in all the frameworks so
advanced that we can advance the tagging?

BTW, is it allowed to deprecate methods and add new methods from beta1 on?
(please forgive my ignorance, I didn't find out what "SIC change" means).

And, again BTW, the date here isn't updated:
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics

Cheers,

David Gil