Should we kill the broken "Class Members" links on api.kde.org?

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Tue Mar 11 14:24:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

All pages on api.kde.org have a sidebar with a few links in there. One
of them is "Class Members". If you look at it, you might be surprised to
learn we only have methods which starts with an 'a' :)

Example:
http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/kconfig/html/functions.html

This is because Doxygen normally adds to the top of the page links to go
to methods starting with the other letters, but our custom templates do
not. This is fixable, but I am wondering if it is worth the effort.
Would you use this way to go through the API or should we simply remove
"Class Members" from the sidebar?

Aurélien