qt5 polkit-qt-1 and kdesrc-build

Martin Briza m at rtinbriza.cz
Wed Mar 5 14:48:11 UTC 2014

On Sat, 01 Mar 2014 16:42:31 +0100, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 26 February 2014 22:25:01 Milian Wolff wrote:
>> module-set
>>     repository kde-projects
>>     branch qt5
>>     use-modules polkit-qt-1
>>     cmake-options -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=debug
>> end module-set
>>
>> Considering that all other people should hit the same issue - how did
>> you
>> resolve this? Can we get the above into the default configuration
>> somehow
>> please?
>
> It's an optional dependency, so we've been building all of KF5 without
> it.
>
> I don't mind adding it - but what about releasing?
> Is anyone taking care of releasing polkit-qt-?
> Or should we make it a framework so I release it with the rest of the
> stuff ?
> Cc'ing some polkit-qt contributors.

Hello

According to the last discussion regarding this on #kde-devel, somebody
mentioned that Dario intended to name the library something along the
lines of polkit-qt-qt5 or polkit-qt-5, not sure what the exact form was.

If the concensus on this will be reached, I can do the needed changes, no
problem, I just kind of don't feel like making decisions that big. :)

In case you'd want to discuss this on IRC, Dario and I are hanging out on
#polkit-kde specifically for these two projects but any other is fine (as
we're the only ones there).

Martin