DocBookXML version is 4.5 in KF5: check your documentation

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Mar 4 23:07:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

the version of DocBookXML used by our documentation has been changed in
Frameworks; our custom DTD is now based on 4.5 instead of 4.2. The change
should be *almost* painless, because the new version is backward compatibile.
Only the DTD needs to be changed.
Exception: if your application still depends on kde4support, the old DTD
should work.
Otherwise you need to apply to all .docbook files a patch like:
http://commits.kde.org/konsole/2871df82f73ca0bd27779853d3f6e7ff344c98e2

I ported all Frameworks, kde-runtime and few applications, but for sure I've
missed something (plasma for sure), in case of failures (and you depends on a
snapshot of KF5 and not the last alpha2) please fix it.

Ciao
--
Luigi