Junior jobs on framework runtime

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Mar 3 00:13:29 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:02 PM, Nicolas Lécureuil
<kde at nicolaslecureuil.fr>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i would like to know if there is junior jobs for framework runtime, as i
> am a
> beginer and would like to help.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Nicolas!
I'm happy to see you interested in kde-runtime, it definitely needs work.

Here's a list of tasks todo [1]. I suggest you to take up any of the tasks
(many have a name but most of them forgot about the task, so you can poke
them too, if there's anything you're interested in).
For the moment, we should make everything compile (preferably without
KDE4Support, and taking into account that some things are to be removed)
and start moving

The goal is to deprecate the module altogether, in favor of a couple of new
ones and some things moved into different frameworks.

Aleix

[1] http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics/New_Runtime_Organization