Translations are broken in KF5 apps

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Jun 30 21:18:18 UTC 2014

> [: Alexander Potashev :]
> What a non-English user can see is, many menu items still appear in
> English while they have translations in *.mo files installed [...]

One thing I know is still not being translated, because I didn't implement
it yet, is menu names coming from *.rc files. This also holds for menu items
which are submenu names. This should cover some of the cases you have
observed. (Another such thing is stuff coming from *.kcfg files, though this
is certainly not related to menus.) I'll see to get this done, ehm, soon.

To note additionally, packaging of translations for Frameworks is still not
resolved (to my knowledge?), so translations are actually not released right
now.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)