KAuth and KF5

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Jun 30 15:31:39 UTC 2014

Em seg 30 jun 2014, às 14:14:10, Milian Wolff escreveu:
> On Monday 30 June 2014 00:05:10 šumski wrote:
> > On Thursday 26 of June 2014 12:14:49 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > did you run it through valgrind?
> >
> > Here's what valgrind says:
> Sounds like a bug in Qt to me, I have to say. Looking at the code,
> QDBusConnectionPrivate::objectDestroyed looks pretty fragile, I mean it does
> this at the end:
>
> obj->disconnect(this);
>
> But from the code in QDBusConnectionPrivate::disconnectSignal nothing jumps
> out as dangerous directly. The fact, that valgrind is getting confused in
> the stack trace is not helping either ;-) Could you maybe try to compile
> qtbase in debug mode and reproduce the issue, such that we get a full
> stacktrace without optimizations etc.?
>
> Anyways, maybe Thiago (CC'ed) can give us some insight on whats going on
> here.

This is happening in a global destructor during the use of a global static. My
guess would be that the global static has already been destroyed, hence the
issue.

Try this patch, which removes it. We have QStringLiteral nowadays.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358