Added current release schedule to techbase

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Jun 29 10:42:37 UTC 2014

On Saturday 28 June 2014 13:13:19 Mario Fux wrote:
> Am Samstag, 28. Juni 2014, 13.05:09 schrieb Alex Merry:
>
> Morning Alex
>
> > > And what about the future releases of KF5? Any decisions made? At least
> > > Plasma 5 has a tentative schedule now:
> > > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5
> >
> > I think we should have this in a single place, or they'll get out of
> > sync. I'm not sure where that place should be, though.
>
> As all the other release schedules are on techbase I think this should be
> the place. But I'd like to have an ok (or ship it ;-) from Kevin or someone
> else first.

Was just more convenient for me on community.kde.org. But if that matters that
much to have them together with the other schedules, I don't mind having them
on techbase.

Our schedules aren't that complicated anyway so we probably won't need to edit
that much. :-)

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net