Please blog about Randa Meetings

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 08:19:06 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

You all know about the upcoming Randa spints, and the book we'll be
writing. Whether or not you are coming, Frameworks as a whole will
benefit from the spints.

Please support the meeting with your money, in your blogs, and on your
social media. We'd love to have hundreds of small contributions rather
than a few large ones. There have been few blogs on Planet KDE so far;
it's rather disappointing. The fundraising is not coming along very
fast yet either.

We can turn this around. Please blog, please tweet, please post on G+
and/or Facebook. Spread it around on non-KDE communication channels
too: this promotes KDE and free software as a whole. Always include
the fundraising link! [1]

Thanks for your work, and see you soon in Randa,

Valorie

1. http://www.kde.org/fundraisers/randameetings2014/

--
http://about.me/valoriez