kdesrc-build not honoring

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jun 7 20:23:11 UTC 2014

On Saturday 07 June 2014 21:40:01 Mark Gaiser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my kdesrc-buildrc i have:
> global
>   cmake-options -DKDE4_BUILD_TESTS=TRUE -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo
> end global
>
> I use that to compile frameworks. However, every CMakeCache.txt file gets:
> CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=debug
>
> So it looks like the above cmake-options line is not being honored in
> kdesrc-buildrc. Or did the "cmake-options" name change to something
> else?

It gets overridden by kf5-frameworks-build-include (included by your
kdesrc-buildrc underneath that global section, I assume),
which sets -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=debug

No bug.
Just me forcing my settings upon everyone else :)

I suggest editing extragear/utils/kdesrc-build/kf5-frameworks-build-include
locally.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5