Jenkins build became unstable: kcoreaddons_master_qt5 #104

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Sat Jun 7 15:14:20 UTC 2014

On 07/06/14 01:59, Matthew Dawson wrote:
> On June 6, 2014 03:36:43 PM KDE CI System wrote:
>> See <http://build.kde.org/job/kcoreaddons_master_qt5/104/changes>
> I've been trying to figure out what caused this issue, but the test passes
> perfectly on my local systems.  Is there any information on what the KDE CI
> runs for the tests, for instance the version of Qt?  Right now I'm stumped at
> what is causing the breakage.

The Qt version should be the latest development version (rebuilt once a
week) - see http://build.kde.org/job/qt_master/

If you want more details, Ben Cooksley is the person to speak to. He
wrote a guide to the Jenkins setup, but I can't find it now (it's not at
http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/Jenkins, which is where I would expect
it).

Alex