Frameworks Cookbook book sprint

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:50:05 UTC 2014

Our time together is coming close!

It would be good to decide on what writing platform we'll use. Rohan
and I are both familiar with Booki at Flossmanuals. I found a book
(available as an epub too) about Booki itself:
http://www.flossmanuals.net/booki-user-guide/

Flossmanuals also has a nice guide to running book sprints:
http://flossmanuals.net/book-sprints/

It has also been suggested that we use Sourcefabric:
http://www.sourcefabric.org/en/booktype/

There was a meet where both these platforms were discussed:
http://www.flossmanuals.org/news/booktype-floss-manuals-ebooks-learning-platform-future-cetis-2014

Perhaps we should test these out a bit, and see which suits the
majority of us -- including you remote writers.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez