OSX/CI system: kgeography build broken on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Jul 19 14:28:50 UTC 2014

Hi Luigi,

I have copied now kdoctools' as well as kdelibs4support's files into "/Library/Application Support/kf5/"

That gave unfortunately only partial success:
---
Scanning dependencies of target -Users-marko-WC-KDECI-builds-kde-baseapps-build-dolphin-docs-index-cache-bz2
[  4%] Generating index.cache.bz2
Generating kstandarditemmodeltest.moc
Generating moc_kitemmodelbase.cpp
Generating moc_kstandarditemmodel.cpp
Generating viewpropertiestest.moc
[  4%] [  4%] Built target kstandarditemmodeltest_automoc
Built target viewpropertiestest_automoc
file:///Library/Application%20Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd:71: parser error : Invalid URI: /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kdoctools/inst/Library/Application Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/rdbpool.elements
st/Library/Application Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/rdbpool.elements"
                                                                               ^
file:///Library/Application%20Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/kdex.dtd:80: parsScanning dependencies of target kdialog_automoc
Scanning dependencies of target kdepasswd_automoc
Generating kfileitemlistviewtest.moc
Generating moc_kfileitemlistview.cpp
---

As you can see the parser complains about an invalid URI!

I wonder what could be the reason for that.

Perhaps the white space in “Application Support”?

---[ kdex.dtd ]---
69: <!ENTITY % rdbpool          PUBLIC
70:   "-//KDE//ELEMENTS DocBook XML Pool Redeclarations V1.1//EN"
71:   "/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kdoctools/inst/Library/Application Support/kf5/kdoctools/customization/dtd/rdbpool.elements"                                                 72: >
73: <!ENTITY % dbpool.redecl.module "INCLUDE"                            >
---

Well, could this in fact be caused by me, as I didn’t use a backslash in my local configurePlatformArgs definition by using -DDATA_INSTALL_DIR="Library/Application Support”?

Greets,
Marko