AndroidToolchain.cmake in ECM

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 10 20:23:09 UTC 2014

El Dijous, 3 de juliol de 2014, a les 02:04:31, Aleix Pol va escriure:
> Hi,
> As you might have seen on my blog post [1],  I've been working on Android
> support for kde. Part of this effort resulted in a cmake toolchain file we
> can use to ensure everything is found properly and adds some help targets
> to generate the apk packages.
>
> Now I'd like to make sure everyone knows about this and can take advantage
> from it,  so I'd like to move it to ecm. It can use some love,  but it's
> already really useful.
>
> Where do you guys think this should go in ecm?
> If anyone is up for reviewing it, please take a look at [2].

I don't know much about Android itself so can't review, but yes, i think this
should go to ECM so it makes Android support easier across the board.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: If you don't find any reviewer in a few time i'd say just commit and then
fix on demand/when bugs arise