OSX/CI system: kgeography build broken on branch frameworks

David Gil Oliva davidgiloliva at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:00:41 UTC 2014

Hi!

El 10/07/2014 07:12, "Marko Käning" <mk-lists at email.de> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I ran into a build failure with geography because of a missing docbook
file.

I began the port to kf5. I was waiting until August, which is when I'll
have more time to finish it. Some parts need a rewriting and the family
doesn't give me much time right now.

Anyway, you're welcome to fix this problem.

> Is this a meinproc5 issue?

Can't help at that, sorry.

Cheers,

David Gil

> Secondly there is a build warning shown during the configure phase, see
at the very bottom of this email.

> Greets,
> Marko
>

> ---
>
> index.docbook:8: warning: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"
> ]>
>   ^
> index.docbook:10: parser error : Entity 'language' not defined
> <book id="kgeography" lang="&language;">
>                                       ^
>

> ---
>

> -- Found Gettext: /opt/local/bin/msgmerge (found version "0.19.1")
> CMake Warning (dev) at
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kdelibs4support/inst/lib/cmake/KF5KDE4Support/KF5KDE4SupportConfig.cmake:94
(message):
>     The KF5KDE4Support package is deprecated: use
>     find_package(KF5KDELibs4Support) or
>     find_package(KF5 COMPONENTS KDELibs4Support) instead.
> Call Stack (most recent call first):

/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kf5umbrella/inst/lib/cmake/KF5/KF5Config.cmake:28
(find_package)