[Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts] - Problem with kbookmarks

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Tue Jul 1 21:30:02 UTC 2014

> For your own use, I strongly recommend kdesrc-build.

I know.
With Ian we're about to get this implemented on OSX.

> For CI type use, well, use the CI scripts :)

That's what I do.
I just need to mimick jenkins' jobs with bash scripts until I've figured out how to patch QStandardPaths. :)

> But yeah it's tricky at the time of upgrading the versions.
> I push the new version to all frameworks, wait for an hour or so,
> and then push "I depend on the new version" to all frameworks.
> So the order shouldn't matter, as long as the first round of updates is done.

Well, usually it worked fine, this was the 2nd time that I had an issue, the 1st I could resolve myself
and the 2nd now you pointed out nicely for me. The VM is just busy building qt5-creator-mac at the minute
which is why I still couldn't get to kbookmarks. :/