Authors, maintainers and licenses in apidox

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Jan 22 17:46:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:27:29PM +0000, Alex Merry wrote:
> I would be tempted to ditch the current LICENSE files (all three of
> them), and add (summary) license info to README.md, as

The COPYING{.LIB,.DOC} files can't go away as there must be a full
copy of the licence text included with any code under that licence.
Else it's too easy to claim you weren't sure what the full licence
was.  Many distributions would have trouble distributing it without
the full copy of the licences.

Jonathan