kjs framework build failure

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Jan 22 16:45:39 UTC 2014

Hello,

In trying to build frameworks on arch here I'm getting a build error
in kjs/src/kjs/operations.cpp I'm not sure what I may be missing here,
others report it builds fine on other distros. The offending _isnan
seems to be in the original commit also, but I haven't tried to build
since the frameworks got split into individual repos. If you know what
I may be missing/doing wrong please let me know.  I'm using
kdesrc-build to build and have cleaned out my build folder and install
folders.

Attaching my build log.

BR,
Jeremy