qt configure parameters on Jenkins machine

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Jan 20 13:06:43 UTC 2014

On Monday 20 January 2014 14:00:28 Michal Humpula wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> does anyone know, what are the ./configure params the Qt is compiled on
> Jenkins machine with? There is some failing test in kate due to assertion in
> Qt and I'm failing to reproduce the error locally.

You can check the build log of qt5 on build.kde.org. I just did for project
qt5_master_qt5 and it gives me:

/srv/jenkins/workspace/qt5_master_qt5/qtbase/configure -top-level -confirm-
license -opensource -debug -dbus -xcb -nomake examples -nomake tests -prefix
/srv/jenkins/install/linux/x86_64/g++/kf5-qt5/qt5/inst

Cheers
Martin