kwalletd about to be switched from kde-runtime to kwallet-framework

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Jan 13 21:05:58 UTC 2014

On 01/12/2014 07:59 PM, Valentin Rusu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please be informed that I successfully imported the git history of
> kwalletd from kde-runtime to kwallet-framework, the I ported it to KF5.
> The code is ready to be pushed, but there are 430 commits waiting on my
> local copy. I filed a sysadmin ticket and as soon as it gets handled,
> I'll push it.

The push actually took place. kwalletd is now in kwallet-frameworks.

However, it won't build, sorry. It was building fine on my system, but
perhaps I didn't catch some latest changes with the build system. Right
now I'm doing a clean build of frameworks hoping that will help me spot
where the problem is.