New doxygen script

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Mon Jan 13 16:54:31 UTC 2014

On 13/01/14 16:15, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Thanks a lot! I think you should merge your work in already. Once your
> script
> can generate a proper index.html page we can ask Allen to set up
> api.kde.org to
> use it for frameworks doc.

I'm mostly waiting on the review requests I have outstanding - in
particular, there's some stuff that should be moved to kdoctools, and
I'd like to do that first.

> Oh, don't forget to document the way it works in the README.md :)

I've documented how to use it in the README.md.  How it works probably
belongs in comments at the top of the scripts.

> The main KDE website is actually expected to be refreshed at some point
> to use
> the same appearance as bugs.kde.org or forum.kde.org, so we might want
> to skip
> the current kde.org look. Furthermore I don't think the current image
> background
> is very adapted for API documentation.

Yeah, I also couldn't find a good place for the api search box.  We can
re-visit the look later.

> I am not very fond of two-level menus to be honest. I find a sidebar
> easier to
> use. At one point I got http://api.kde.org/frameworks/kdelibs-apidocs/
> sidebar
> to look like this: