KTextEditor & Frameworks question

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Tue Jan 7 20:20:40 UTC 2014

Am Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014, 19:57:56 schrieb Christoph Cullmann:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to fix the naming issues.
>
> Does that try here look better
>
> http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Fcullmann%2Fktexteditor.git
>
> If yes, I would ask sysadmin to move to framworks, if that is ok and remove
> the stuff in frameworks branch of kate.git.
>
> Greetings
> Christoph
>
> ----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
> (snip)

Something's still wrong in case I'm not mistaken:

/home/krf/devel/install/kf5/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/cmake/KF5TextEditor/KF5TextEditorTargets.cmake
49:add_library(KF5::KF5TextEditor SHARED IMPORTED)

he KF5 suffix should be dropped, no?

I'd fix myself but atm I don't know where that magic line is generated from.

Cheers

--
Kevin Funk