TODO: Reduce the mentions of KDE4 in the source code to those that are correct/needed

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Tue Jan 7 20:14:24 UTC 2014

On 07/01/14 20:02, Siddharth Sharma wrote:
> Aha :) , Ok on it
>

> On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:20 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org
> <mailto:faure at kde.org>> wrote:
>     No, this is about KDE4_* in extra-cmake-modules for instance. Or in any
>     CMakeLists.txt files.

The task description looks like it's more about strings and things in
C++ code and documentation.  Although kactivities and plasma-framework,
in particular, probably need KDE4 stuff removing from CMake files.

Also, bear in mind that I'm also working on
extra-cmake-modules/kde-modules (which is where all the references to
KDE4 are in extra-cmake-modules).  Not to mention that the stuff in
there is not the easiest of starting points.

Alex

PS: please avoid top-posting, otherwise we end up with weird
conversation orders when quoting, like above.