KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w2

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Jan 7 16:28:29 UTC 2014

Hello,

As a reminder the maintainers list is available there:
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/List

People willing to maintain a framework should put their name in the
corresponding column.

On Tuesday 07 January 2014 16:53:30 Kevin Ottens wrote:
>  * agateau plans to work on kapidox, [...]

Aurélien: Feel free to take over the maintainer hat for that framework. You
know where to put your name. :-)

>  * d_ed plans to maintain kitemviews, leaving kitemmodels to steveire;

David: Same thing, please put your name in front of KItemViews.
Steve: KItemModels is all your as soon as you put your name in front in the
wiki.

>  * mck182 plans to work on the notifications, probably maintaining
> knotifications;

MartinK: KNotifications is your if you step up for it.

>  * mgraesslin is pondering taking the maintainership of kwindowsystem;

MartinG: KWindowSystem is your if you want it, put your name.

I know you're undecided because of the windows support, but I think the chat
on IRC and my previous email should clear up most of the worries. If you got
more feel free to get in touch.

>  * alexmerry [...] plans to adopt kimageformats and kmediaplayer;

Alex: Both KImageFormats and KMediaPlayer are your if you adjust the wiki page
accordingly.

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net