What are the plans with CamelCase includes?

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Jan 2 13:06:47 UTC 2014

On Thursday 02 January 2014 12:25:47 David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 02 January 2014 11:35:43 David Faure wrote:
> > See attached patch.
>
> I forgot to attach the corresponding patch for ECM.
>
> Tested on KParts too, with the addition of a "PREFIX" variable.
>
> MODULE_NAME = KParts or KIOCore .. the include dir under KF5, always
> titlecase PREFIX = KParts or KIO, the subdir inside MODULE_NAME for
> namespaced headers, gets lowercased for lowercase headers.
>
> include/KF5/KParts/KParts/BrowserExtension
> include/KF5/KParts/kparts/browserextension.h
>
> Awaiting for green light.

That would be for the namespaced frameworks only right?

We still plan to have:
include/KF5/KCoreAddons/kjob.h
include/KF5/KCoreAddons/KJob
For the non namespace case?

That's what I understand from your previous patch but I'd like to be sure I'm
not missing something.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net