Forwarding headers: current status

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Jan 2 11:14:19 UTC 2014

On Thursday 02 January 2014 00:58:21 David Faure wrote:
> karchive -- TODO split out KArchiveFile etc. I'll do that next.

Done.

> kded [why does it install a kded_version.h?]

Fixed.

> kjsembed [why does it install a kjsembed_version.h and a kjsembed_export.h,
> if it has no headers?]

Fixed.

> TODO: threadweaver -- pending reply from Mirko.

Forwarded my answer, forgot to CC him.

> TODO: move _version.h headers to include/lowercase_framework. I see no
> reason why they should stay at the toplevel...

Hmm, one reason is that there's one per framework, not one per lib.
E.g. kio_version.h and KIOCore, KIOWidgets, KIOFileWidgets subdirs.
Maybe I save myself some work by leaving _version.h headers at the toplevel ;)

TODO: get agreement on include/KF5/FrameworkName/{everything_here} and convert
all repos.

Then we can release :)