Problem building using kdesrcbuild

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo.pereira at free.fr
Mon Feb 24 13:12:22 UTC 2014

Hi,
I've been struggling with building kde-runtime and kde-workspace, from
head using kdesrcbuild for a couple of hours now.
Issue I have with kde-runtime at config step is:

CMake Error at
/home/hpereira/kf5/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/CMakeFindDependencyMacro.cmake:52
(find_package):
   Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5DesignerPlugin"
that is
   compatible with requested version "5.2".

   The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

/home/hpereira/kf5/lib64/cmake/KF5DesignerPlugin/KF5DesignerPluginConfig.cmake,
version: 4.96.0

Call Stack (most recent call first):
/home/hpereira/kf5/lib64/cmake/KF5KDE4Support/KF5KDE4SupportConfig.cmake:62
(find_dependency)
   CMakeLists.txt:56 (find_package)

For kde-workspace, I have a similar issue but with different module.

CMake Error at
/home/hpereira/kf5/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/CMakeFindDependencyMacro.cmake:52
(find_package):
   Could not find a configuration file for package "KF5Pty" that is
compatible
   with requested version "5.2".

   The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

     /home/hpereira/kf5/lib64/cmake/KF5Pty/KF5PtyConfig.cmake, version:
4.96.0

Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /home/hpereira/kf5/lib64/cmake/KF5Su/KF5SuConfig.cmake:58
(find_dependency)
   /home/hpereira/kf5/lib64/cmake/KF5/KF5Config.cmake:28 (find_package)
   CMakeLists.txt:50 (find_package)

So far I have been unable to track down where is 5.2 requirement come from.
Any help highly appreciated,

Hugo

(I'd need a full built in order to be able to test and validate some
pending review requests)