kguiaddons uses qpa headers?

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Sun Feb 23 16:02:55 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm building all of Frameworks from scratch for the first time, using the
openSUSE packages for Qt 5.2, and qguiaddons fails with:

[ 24%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/KF5GuiAddons.dir/util/kmodifierkeyinfoprovider_x11.cpp.o
/media/build/kdesrc-
build/src/k5/frameworks/kguiaddons/src/util/kmodifierkeyinfoprovider_x11.cpp:26:42:
fatal error: qpa/qplatformnativeinterface.h: No such file or directory

This is because qpa headers are considered private and are packaged separately
by openSUSE.  I'm not sure depending on private/qpa headers is such a good
thing?  Or is there no other option here?

Cheers!

John.