Undefined references to Attica

Adrián Chaves Fernández adriyetichaves at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 06:56:58 UTC 2014

I was trying to build frameworks 4.96.0, and I run into trouble compiling the tests for KXmlGui, due to undefined references to Attica. I did this to solve it: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/115907/diff/

Now, on the next package, KBookmarks, I again get undefined references to Attica (from the KXmlGui shared library) when building the tests. Am I missing something here? I'm starting to think the issue is with my personal configuration and not with the packages themselves.