kf5 alpha 1 : attica?

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Feb 6 22:12:35 UTC 2014

On Thursday 06 February 2014 07:23:30 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Thursday 06 February 2014 01:15:15 David Faure wrote:
> > Some issues left:
> > - who do we write down as maintainer for attica?
>
> Good question, let's mark it "TBD" until someone dares to step up for it.

That said, obviously, if there's someone who feels responsible for Attica,
please speak up now! I don't really need yet another framework for which I've
to hunt a maintainer. :-)

Of course, if you're in CC of that email, it's likely that I've some hopes
about you, yes I'm looking at YOU.

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net