Taking over maintainer role for KConfig/KDNSSD

Matthew Dawson matthew at mjdsystems.ca
Thu Feb 6 07:38:47 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just to let everyone know, I'm taking over the role of maintainer for both
KConfig and KDNSSD.  I'm most contactable at this email address (
matthew at mjdsystems.ca ).  I'm usually idling on IRC with a nick of MJD, but
I'm not always watching IRC.

I'll do my best to watch over the frameworks, but I'm not sure how much I'll
be able to push them forward in the near future.  At the very least I'll keep
an eye on any review requests that come in on either framework, and keep an
eye on Jenkins for both of them.  I've already discussed my situation with
Kévin Ottens, and he confirmed this was ok.

Thanks,
--
Matthew