Porting keyboard module to KF5

Shivam Makkar amourphious1992 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:49:55 UTC 2014

Hi

I've ported most of the module to KF5 by building it and resolving the
warnings indicating deprecated statements and errors
I've pushed the changes to 'amourphious/porting' branch.

the only warning left is :

In file included from
/home/amourphious/framework5/kf5d/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/x11_helper.cpp:19:0:
/home/amourphious/framework5/kf5d/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/x11_helper.h:29:2:
warning:

#warning XEventNotifier needs porting to QAbstractNativeEventFilter [-Wcpp]

for this I think I've to re write this XEventNotifier class with
QAbstractNativeEventFilter as base class and re-implementing its only
vortual function, but I have no idea about what XEventNotifier does.
If you are having any clues about this class and how to port it, I would be
obliged to hear the solution.

cheers !

Thanks

--