libnm-qt - a new KF5 framework for Tier 1?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Dec 20 16:09:36 UTC 2014

On Monday 08 December 2014 16:27:42 Jan Grulich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to finally finish this. According to [1] I believe we satisfy
> all conditions to become a framework. We also already have own bugzilla
> component [2] and repository in reviewboard. There were also no objections
> except a comment from David Edmunson regarding propertiesChanged() slots
> being in public API, but this is already solved. It's been almost a month
> since my first email so can you please take libnm-qt among other frameworks
> and add it to kde:sysadmin/release-tools? I'll then request moving the repo
> under frameworks and update version accordingly.

There's a mismatch between the repo name and the framework name.

E.g. list_frameworks.sh can't find the yaml file because it's not called
libnm-qt.yaml - it's called networkmanagerqt.yaml instead.

Can you rename one or the other? It looks like the framework name is
networkmanagerqt for other things (like the version header), so maybe the git
repo should be renamed?

Working on KDE Frameworks 5