Move of kglobalacceld from plasma-workspace to kglobalaccel framework

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:15:52 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:11 PM, šumski <hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> i've checked your clone, and what new requirements will that bring, and if
> the
> CMakeLists there are accurate, that will create a problem.
> We will have a dependency circle between kglobalaccel, kinit, kio and
> kxmlgui.

Bah, I think you're correct. Basically the only link in this dep circle is
KBookmarks
using KActionCollection from xmlgui if I'm reading it correctly. If this is
removed,
then I think the circle would be gone.

I checked the usage and it's not too much. Should it be attempted? Or what
other
options do we have?

Cheers
--