OSX/CI: libkdxraw fails to build on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Aug 27 21:07:11 UTC 2014

Hi Albert, Ben and Aleix,

On 27 Aug 2014, at 22:19 , Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> As I already said, I don't think it's worth for you building things that don't
> have Linux CI [unless you can work on fixing them, but I think you said it was
> not part of your skills].

hmmm, okay. Well, I’ll try do so from now on. ;)

But you see, some were actually worth at least trying, since it went fine lately
for e.g.

  - kig
  - kstars
  - kqtquickcharts

which have no *_frameworks_qt5 on Linux/CI either up to now, but could be built
fine on OSX/CI already (same was true for konversation, kanagram and parley a
while ago).

Ben, could you add the above 3 projects to Linux/CI?

> https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Application-release-status-December-2014

OK, that’s a rather short list, indeed. :)

I think the kde-edu route [1] needs some updates as well, since the projects

 - libkdeedu
 - libkeduvocdocument
 - analitza
 - kalgebra
 - step
 - kgeography
 - kig
 - kanagram
 - parley
 - kstars
 - kqtquickcharts
 - marble

can be build successfully by now for qt5, even on OSX/CI!

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/RouteToKF5