OSX/CI: libkdxraw fails to build on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Wed Aug 27 17:56:17 UTC 2014

Hi David,

On 27 Aug 2014, at 12:53 , David Edmundson <david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:
> It's known it's not finished being ported.

Not to me.
Where would I find a place with information about the porting state of the various KDE libs?
I know there is one for kdeedu, which Aleix pointed out to me a while ago [1].
Something like that for all KDE libs would be nice to have...

> It's on my TODO list, though feel free to help out.

Sorry, I was just testing whether it would build and install on the OSX/CI system. :)

Greets,
Marko

[1] https://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/RouteToKF5