split kdepimlibs

Daniel Vratil dvratil at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 16:38:48 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 26 of August 2014 17:24:24 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Looks like you forgot to add the KDE PIM list :-)
>
> On Tuesday, 2014-08-26, 11:20:25, laurent Montel wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I will split kdepimlibs as it
> >
> > akonadi (need to find another name because it's still used)
> > akonadi-abc
>
> Is that akonadi/kabc?

Yep - the massive framework with two files that contain two strings in total!
I think this "framework" should die and the files moved to akonadi-contact.

Or even better, we could just drop it - the only use in entire PIM stack I
found is in the contactgroup serializer plugin - and it's only including the
header file and not even actually using the strings defined there - seems
kinda useless to me :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348