OSX/CI: kdelibs4support fails to build

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Aug 26 00:02:59 UTC 2014

For cmake it is apparently a good idea to use commit 3c0d87645f5861e9fd6fd78855697f77ef77144e
from August 18th in order to be able to build KF5 successfully!

Cristian gave me the hint that this version worked for him on Windows. :) Can’t thank him
enough, since now kcoreaddons doesn’t get wrecked anymore! :-D

Also FWs kio and kdelibs4support got eventually built successfully and it seems like the
rest is going to follow suit! :-)

But, I am puzzled, as I have tried building only kcoreaddons and kauth as a test a couple
of times with *more recent* cmake versions than that a while ago...

Perhaps some error gets merged in after Aug 18th?
Looks like as if it’s a good idea trying to bisect this issue at a later time...

For the next few days I’ll give myself a rest, though.
Being only a half-automatic CI system is getting exhausting. ;)

Greets,
Marko