How to promote less mature Frameworks?

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 20:39:32 UTC 2014

On Tuesday 19 August 2014 09:33:07 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2014 08:44:10 David Faure wrote:
>
> > IMHO the solution is just to publicize the upcoming frameworks somewhere.
>
> Which shouldn't be that hard, it's "only" about processing the yaml file and
> creating a page listing them. I think that's what makes most sense indeed.

We already have a list on Inqlude with libraries under development (i.e. where
there is a release, but which is not considered stable quality yet):
http://inqlude.org/development.html, and a list with unreleased libraries
(i.e. where there is no release yet, just a repository to grab the code from):
http://inqlude.org/unreleased.html.

Adding some frameworks there based on information from the yaml file would be
easy. At the moment all framework in the frameworks project are considered
stable by Inqlude.