OSX/CI: kmymoney fails to build on branch framework

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Aug 12 17:24:54 UTC 2014

Hi Cristian,

On 12 Aug 2014, at 10:16 , Cristian Oneț <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you post the whole build log, or search for the 'error:' marker
> (you just posted a warning).

I was aware of that. (I think I should have removed the warning altogether…)

Well, there was NO other error in the log! :-) That was what puzzled me. Only the Error 2 after the “Alarm clock” message down below.

Unfortunately I can’t deliver the log anymore...

> When building in parallel the error could
> be somewhere in the middle of the build log. Last night I broke the
> build but it was fixed in the meantime so could you try it again?

... as I had rebuilt it and all was back to normal, already last night!

	Still, I am wondering what happened there.

Greets,
Marko