Kitemviews

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 15:18:40 UTC 2014

Martin Klapetek suggested that Kitemviews would be a useful framework
to include in our book. However, I can find no documentation
*anywhere.*

I found this on a Mandriva page: "The ItemViews framework contains
data views on top of QAbstractItemView that help in common tasks, such
as sorting, proxying and filtering. ItemViews contains useful classes
such as a view for checkable or selectable items, recursive filtering
and breadcrumb selection."

That sounds useful! Does someone want to write a nice markdown
description etc. about it? And then commit & push to
kde:scratch/garg/book

Thanks,

Valorie
--