OSX/CI: KCrash misses DrKonqi

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Aug 9 08:36:26 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 06 August 2014 21:43:25 Marko Käning wrote:
> On 05 Aug 2014, at 08:09 , David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> > It's not a shared lib, it's a separate process started by KCrash.
>
> Oh, I see. I thought there was an executable called like that.

There *is* an executable called drkonqi --- that's exactly what I said :)

(but my answer "it's not a shared lib" was confusing, I thought you were
looking at ldd/otool output while in fact this was just a file listing of
everything installed by the kcrash framework).

But the drkonqi executable is in plasma-workspace, for dependency reasons.
This was discussed earlier on this list, see thread "Drkonqi placement".

In any case, this isn't related to OSX.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5