Tardy "KDE5 porting" for KAboutData

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Wed Apr 30 02:32:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I was running through Kévin's frameworks release checklist for KCoreAddons,
and came across a class that has some residual porting to accomplish for KF5,
KAboutData.

This class has 2 enums which are commented as needing to be moved to
KAboutLicense, viz. enum LicenseKey and enum NameFormat.

This is not technically difficult but it is an API change. Luckily it doesn't
seem to affect too much code if I'm using lxr right.

Should I submit a RR to fix it now or handle it someway else?

I've grepped for other issues and didn't see any, but if you maintain a module
you may want to double-check as well if you haven't already.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne